About Dr. Ujwal Zambare
Consultant Gastro Surgeon,
Advanced Laparoscopic & GI Oncosurgeon,
Specialist in Liver, Pancreas, Biliary Tract Surgery.
Dr. Ujwal Zambare is the one of The Best Liver, Pancreas, Biliary Tract Diseases Surgeon in Pune. He is having 12 years of experience in the field of Gastro-intestinal surgery, oncology, minimally invasive surgery and Liver, Pancreas, Biliary tract surgery.
His core skills are Liver resection surgery, Acute and Chronic pancreatitis, Trauma surgery, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Complex Hernia Surgery Open/ Lap, Liver cancer. He has worked at various public and private hospital in Mumbai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Pune.
He has done his MBBS from Grant Medical College, Mumbai, MS in General Surgery from PGIMER, Chandigarh, and DNB in Surgical Gastroenterology from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- DNB in Surgical Gastroenterology from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2018.
- MS in General Surgery from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2012.
- MBBS from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 2008.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from College of AMASI, Coimbatore in 2019.
- Panel Consultant, GI Surgery at Noble Hospital, Pune
- Consultant, GI Surgery at Bharati Vidyapeeth Hospital, Pune
- Consultant, Surgical Gastro & Liver Transplant at Medicover Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Registrar, Surgical Gastroenterology at KIMS Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Senior Resident, Surgical Gastroenterology at JR Railway Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident, General Surgery at PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Role of staging laparoscopy in Gall bladder cancer in the era of 18F-FDG PET/CT. HPB 2014, 16(Suppl. 2), 176.
- Role of FDG PET/CT in Deciding resectability in gall bladder cancer. HPB 2014, 16(Suppl. 2), 224.
- Oral Presentation: ‘Role of 18F-FDG PET-CT and Staging Laparoscopy in Carcinoma Gall Bladder’ to be presented at 11th Word Congress of International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA), Seoul, Korea on 25th March 2014.
- Thesis: Feasibility And Safety Of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (Eras) Protocols In Liver Surgery At A Tertiary Care Hospital In Southern India
Book Your Appointment Today
Book your appointment with Dr. Ujwal Zambare he is having 12 years of experience in Gastro-intestinal surgery, oncology, minimally invasive surgery and Liver, Pancreas, Biliary tract surgery.
Dr. Ujwal Zambare
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Gastrointestinal Surgery)
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Copyright © 2021. Dr. Ujwal Zambare – Liver, Pancreas, Biliary Tract Surgery Specialist in Pune. | All Rights Reserved.
All Text and Images is for information of Patients and Public and doesn’t replace medical practitioners advice. Visit doctor for medical advice.