Cholecystitis is a situation when the gallbladder gets inflamed. In this situation, gallstone blocks the extraction of bile from the organ, and this condition creates immense pain. Experts often suggest surgeries to recover from this situation, and surgery can help patients get long-term relief from the pain.
Symptoms of Cholecystitis:-
People who often suffer from this complication need to understand the symptoms of this disease.
- People will suffer from acute pain in their upper right and center stomach. This situation mainly occurs when people suffer from acute Cholecystitis. It has been noticed that almost 95% of people suffer from this Acute Cholecystitis.
- Pain can expand to the right shoulder and back.
- You may feel tenderness all over the abdomen whenever you will touch it.
- Nausea, vomiting, and fever are some common symptoms of Cholecystitis.
It has been noticed that patients normally suffer from pain after having a meal, especially a fatty one.
People normally suffer from Cholecystitis which blocks the cystic duct and prevents bile from getting cleared from the gallbladder. This is why the gallbladder can get swollen and get infested with bacteria. Hence, a person needs to understand the prime causes of Cholecystitis.
- The most common reason for Cholecystitis is Gallstones. The hard elements develop into gallstones, and it blocks the cystic duct. This blockage creates hindrances inflowing the bile.
- If a person suffers from a tumor, that will create hindrances in draining bile from the gallbladder. This builds-up bile and generate Cholecystitis.
- Cholecystitis can also get caused due to scarring of the bile ducts, creating a blockage in the proper emission of bile.
- If any person has AIDS or other viral infections can cause swollen gallbladder, and this can lead to Cholecystitis.
- If any person suffers from a problem in the blood vessel or damaged blood vessel, they can also suffer from Cholecystitis.
Dr. Ujwal Zambare is one of The Best Liver, Pancreas, Biliary Tract Diseases surgeons in Pune. He is having 12 years of experience in the field of Gastrointestinal surgery, oncology, minimally invasive surgery, and Liver, Pancreas, and Biliary tract surgery.